§ 1 – Information on the collection of personal data
(1) This text provides information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. “Personal data” means any information that can relate to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controllers within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are Krešimir Potočki and Gerald Stockenhuber: managing directors, with representation authorization, of Asmmann elektronika d.o.o., Slavonska avenija 50, 10000 Zagreb – Croatia, assmann-elektronika @assmann.hr.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we store the information you communicate (your e-mail address and, where applicable, your name) in order to answer your questions. Providing further information is voluntary. This merely makes it easier for us to contact you to respond to your inquiry. We erase the data collected in this context once storage thereof is no longer necessary or restrict the processing thereof if there are statutory obligations of storage.
(4) If we utilize service providers who have been commissioned for individual functions of our site or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below regarding the relevant processes. We will also indicate the stipulated criteria that apply to the duration of storage.
§ 2 – Your rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 – Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the website for merely informational purposes, meaning if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are necessary for us in technical terms in order to display our website to you and ensure the stability and security thereof (the legal basis is Article 6(1), first sentence, point (f), GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of query
- Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and interface
- Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you use, and that provide certain information to the body that places the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. Session cookies store what is called a session ID, which can be used to identify different queries sent by your browser as belonging to the same session. This allows us to recognize your computer if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time, which may vary by cookie. You can use your browser’s security settings to delete cookies at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, including doing things like accepting third-party cookies or rejecting all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
f) Apart from the cookies which we require for operating the website and providing our services, we would also like to collect additional data in order to improve the options for using our website and to show you content that matches your needs. To do so, your consent is required. Of course, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
The methods involved and how they work are defined in the relevant sections of this policy.
§ 4 – SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as a website operator, this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the address line of your browser changing from “http://“ to “https://” as well as the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is active, data that you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 – Additional functions and features of our website
(1) In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you are typically required to provide further personal data, which we will use to perform the service in question and to which the principles of data processing mentioned above apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. We have selected these service providers carefully and have commissioned them for this purpose. They are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) We may also disclose your personal data to third parties when we offer participation in campaigns, contests, entry into contracts, or similar services jointly with partners. Further information on this is provided when you provide your personal data or at the bottom of the description of the service being offered.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service being offered.
§ 6 – Objection or withdrawal concerning the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal only influences the admissibility of processing concerning your personal data that is carried out after you have informed us that you are withdrawing consent.
(2) Insofar as we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests, you can object to this processing. This is the case in particular if processing is not required for the performance of a contract with you, which we indicate in each case for the following description of functions. When making such objections, we ask you to state the reasons why we should not continue to process your personal data as before. If your objection is justified, we will review the factual circumstances and either cease or adapt the data processing or indicate our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising by contacting us using the following contact details:
Assmann elektronika d.o.o.
Slavonska avenija 50
Tel.: +385 1 466 03 08
Fax: +385 1 466 03 09
Email: assmann-elektronika @assmann.hr
§ 7 – Use of our Web shop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our Web shop, it is necessary for you to provide your personal data, which we need to process your order, in order to enter into a contract. Required information that is necessary for processing orders is marked separately; additional information is voluntary. We will process the information you provide in order to process your order. To this end, we may disclose your payment information to our bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1), first sentence, point (b) GDPR.
We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or send you e-mails containing technical information.
(2) Due to provisions of commercial and tax law, we are obligated to store your address, payment and order information for a period of ten years. Nevertheless, we restrict processing after [two years], which means that your data will only be used in compliance with the statutory obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted via TLS technology.
§ 8 – Transfer to third states
We hereby inform you that your data may be processed in the USA. This applies both for the Google services we use as well as other services we use, for instance LinkedIn or Facebook.Connect. Although Google has outsourced a number of its services (Analytics, Webfonts, Maps) to European servers, it cannot be ruled out that American authorities may access your data due to American legislation without providing you sufficient opportunities of legal protection against this access. For this reason, we ask for your consent before activating these services or storing the relevant cookies. If you do not want this, you can refuse to grant consent in this regard. In that case, only technically necessary cookies will be stored; the services in question will not be activated.
§ 9 – Online marketing
We also process personal data for the purpose of online marketing with the services described below. We use these services in order to improve the user-friendliness of our website and to make our website easier to find.
Our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 I (1)(f) GDPR is also relevant as a legal basis. Accordingly, it is in our financial and economic interest to make the website more appealing for our user base and to improve the searchability of our website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will, however, shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states that are signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) beforehand. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on activity on the website, and perform further services for the website operator associated with the use of the website and Internet use.
The cookie stored by Google will be stored for 26 months and then erased.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly; we do, however, point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the information generated by the cookie with regard to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and provided to Google and from being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the addition “_anonymizeIp().” This truncates IP addresses before they are processed further, so there is no possibility of identifying individuals. To the extent that you are personally identifiable based on the data collected regarding you, this kind of identification is immediately ruled out and the personal data are thus erased right away.
You can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking the link below. This will place an opt-out cookie on your computer that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future: Deactivate Google Analytics
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the usage of our website. Using the acquired statistics, we are able to improve our services and make them more appealing for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, we base our processing on the consent you expressly grant in the consent banner in accordance with Art. 49 I (1)(a) GDPR. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent, Art. 6 I (1)(a) GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the Google Adwords service in order to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising (known as Google Adwords) on external websites. The data about the ad campaigns allows us to determine how successful the individual advertising activities are. In doing so, we are pursuing our interest in showing you advertisements that are interesting to you, making our website more appealing for you and achieving a fair calculation of ad costs.
(2) These ads are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies that can measure specific parameters for performance assessment such as the display of ads or user clicks. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie in your PC. These cookies generally lose their validity after 30 days and cannot be used to identify you personally. The analytical values stored by this cookie generally include the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) as well as opt-out information (a marker indicating that the user does not want to be contacted any more).
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits specific pages on the website of an Adwords client and the cookie stored on the user’s computer has not yet expired, Google and the client can detect that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to that page. Each Adwords client is assigned a unique cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords clients. We do not collect and process any personal data through the advertising activities mentioned. We only receive statistical analysis from Google. Based on this analysis, we can identify which of the advertising measures we implement are particularly effective. We do not obtain more extensive data from the use of these advertising tools; in particular, it is not possible for us to personally identify users based on this information.
(4) Based on the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence over the scope and further processing of data that is collected by Google using this tool and therefore inform you that, according to the best of our knowledge: By embedding AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the particular section of our website or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can allocate the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered or logged in to a Google service, it is possible that the provider will recognize and store your IP address.
(5) You can refuse to participate in this tracking process or withdraw your consent in various ways: a) by changing the relevant settings of your browser software, in particular suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by changing your browser settings to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads (note that this setting will be erased when you delete your cookies); c) by deactivating interest-based ads from the provider that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign using the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices (note that this setting will be erased when you delete your cookies); d) by permanently deactivating them in the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome by following the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We hereby inform you that you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent in that case.
You can also object to the collection of data by withdrawing your consent. (https://hr.assmann.shop/en/#cmpscreen)
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR. You can find more information about data protection at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. It cannot be ruled out that Google may transfer data to the USA for further processing. If this is the case, the legal basis for this transfer of data is the consent you expressly granted in the consent banner, Art. 49 I (1)(a) GDPR.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the application Google Remarketing. This is a method we use for recurring contact with you. By using this application, our ads may be shown to you after visiting our website when you continue to use the internet. This occurs through cookies stored in your browser which Google uses to record and analyze your user behavior when visiting different websites. In this way, Google can identify your previous visit to our website. According to the information provided by Google, the data collected during remarketing will not be aggregated with your personal data that may be stored by Google. In particular, Google claims to use pseudonymization during remarketing.
(3) You can refuse to participate in this tracking process or withdraw your consent in various ways:
a) by changing the relevant settings of your browser software, in particular suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive ads from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by changing your browser settings to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads (note that this setting will be erased when you delete your cookies);
c) by deactivating interest-based ads from the provider that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign using the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices (note that this setting will be erased when you delete your cookies);
d) by permanently deactivating them in the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome by following the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We hereby inform you that you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent in that case.
You can also object to the collection of data by clicking the following link that prevents analysis for the purpose of remarketing and withdraws your consent: (https://hr.assmann.shop/en/#cmpscreen)
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR. You can find more information about data protection at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
It cannot be ruled out that Google may transfer data to the USA for further processing. If this is the case, the legal basis for this transfer of data is the consent you expressly granted in the consent banner, Art. 49 I (1)(a) GDPR.
§ 10 – YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website that are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and that can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in “enhanced privacy mode”, which means that no data concerning you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data outlined in paragraph 2 will only be transferred once you play the videos. We have no influence on this transmission of data. The legal basis for its collection is your consent, Art. 6 I (1)(a) GDPR.
(2) When the video is played, YouTube is informed that you have accessed the relevant sub-page on our website. In addition, the data outlined in § 3 of this policy will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether or not you are logged into a YouTube user account, and whether or not such a user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly identified with your account. If you do not want your data to be identified with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of marketing, market research and/or targeted design of its website. This analysis occurs particularly (even for users who are not logged in) to display targeted advertising and to inform other users on the social network about your activity on our website. You have the right to object against the creation of such user profiles.
§ 11 – Google Fonts
This website uses Google Fonts provided by Google Inc. Google Fonts is used to display text styles and fonts provided by Google. In order to provide these fonts for a variety of websites, Google delivers them on its servers when the website is visited. When using Google Fonts, the user’s IP address will be transmitted to Google when visiting the website and the information about the fonts used will be transferred. This may involve the transfer of data to the Google servers in the USA. Information concerning the fonts is stored in the browser cache.